Friday, January 29, 2010

Hair cuts

I recently decided to have some fun with short hair again. Nyah came along with me to Dollar Cuts, and was a very good girl the whole time we were there. Apparently she was totally inspired, because that night she got hold of my scissors and did a number on her own. This is not the first time, she did it MANY moons ago and her hair has since gotten quite long. Well, this time around she gave herself some very short, very uneven bangs and took some chunks out at the sides, about ear level.

To repair the damage (there was nothing I could do about the "bangs") I trimmed the rest of her hair tonight. Before I took to her hair she gave somewhat of the impression of a mullet. Now she has a cute little bob. Of course, she likes the way she did it better, and went to bed tonight moaning about how the kids at church are going to laugh at her and how ugly she is. It's tough being a girl.

Regretfully, I am not in the blogging or picture-taking mindset enough - I really should have gotten before and after pics. But maybe sometime soon I can edit this post and add a picture of the two of us with our new do's. :)

1 comment:

Lori B said...

I'm excited to see the new hair!