Friday, November 26, 2010

Does Life Have a Handle?

I would like to get a handle on it.

Somehow, is there a rhythm to caring for people and their things that is achievable and sustainable? I feel that in the many goals for improvement that I set I am making some progress, but I also feel very...tossed about. Too many goals? Sometimes I think that more focus would help. How to achieve focus with three crazy kids pulling me in different directions is something I am yet to figure out. I am not complaining, but wondering. There are so very many things that I would like to be doing, and so very many things that I would like to be doing better. Is now just not the season of my life for some of them? Am I biting off to much in life just like I do with projects? I do not know.

But still. Focus, it seems, might help put a handle on it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Martha, you're awesome and you're doing great.