Sunday, February 10, 2008
A Lovely Sunday Afternoon
What a fantastically peaceful and happy day we enjoyed today. I was pretty bummed last night because we got an email letting us know that our potential buyers would not be coming today (one of their parents had a stroke!). But today was lovely. The weather was mild and so it was a perfect afternoon to take the kids to the playground on the corner. When we came back home we went out in the backyard. I spread out a blanket on the grass and let Aiden crawl around and explore - which he loved. Kieran and Nyah had fun eating the (few) sugar snap peas and carrots in Jeremiah's garden. Kieran enthused over and over again about eating dinner out of the garden. I decided that children just need to be outside - the kids haven't been this peaceful and happy in a while! It was really, really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment