Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Take it easy, Wonder Woman...

You know, after visiting Stacy and Max in the hospital I feel ashamed to complain about anything. My life isn't perfect, but we are blessed, blessed, blessed. We are all kind of worn out today after another marathon day I set for us all yesterday, and I think the kids and I are going to try to take it a little easier today. You know, read stories and stuff like that. I truly like to be productive, but almost to a fault sometimes. So no super heroes today. But then, it's when I take the time to play that my kids think that I am a hero. (Lessons like that seem so much clearer when you have a quiet minute to think than when you are surround by clutter and dirty laundry.) So, here's to a little perspective, and the "real" kind of heroes today.

No comments: