Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Phew! What a month February has been! We finally got the go-ahead to move into our new house (on Saturday morning) and folks in the ward kindly pitched in and helped us load the truck even though it was thrown together at the last minute.

All the loan silliness and delays were finally over, and we closed on our new house. Yay hooray!
And here is some of it...


I also had hammertoe surgery in February, so I've been sporting these highly fashionable shoes as I scoot around in my Grandpa's old wheelchair.
And here's the ugly. My toes looked even uglier when the stitches were still in...they were my Frankenstein toes. Now the incisions are healing and they aren't stinging anymore. The x-rays showed that my bones are healing well and the pins are staying in place.

2 comments:

Lori B said...

Your house looks so nice! I'm excited for you. And I'm glad you're feet are healing well. Keep up the good work!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Owey. I've done the foot surgery thing... in college... both feet at the same time. It takes time. So sorry. They look sad. Your home is beautiful. So glad to be in touch again!