Ha! I love it! I have another friend doing these, and I love reading both of your different interpretations.
Laughing - how true, how true!
Exactly true. A soaker today, a quick shower tomorrow. Never turn you nose up at either.
I love it!
'a series of conversions.' perfectly put and beautiful.
beautifully said.
Yes, life certainly is that. Well done!www.angiemuresan.com
Soaker ~ love that word! Wish I had a tub, I've only a shower!
oh love the end...a series of conversations indeed and that itself is a soak in one another...nice mag!
I have 2 tubs and haven't soaked in one in years. But maybe I could be converted...
Nothing wrong with being a convert. Nice Magpie
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ha! I love it! I have another friend doing these, and I love reading both of your different interpretations.
Laughing - how true, how true!
Exactly true. A soaker today, a quick shower tomorrow. Never turn you nose up at either.
I love it!
'a series of conversions.' perfectly put and beautiful.
beautifully said.
Yes, life certainly is that. Well done!
www.angiemuresan.com
Soaker ~ love that word! Wish I had a tub, I've only a shower!
oh love the end...a series of conversations indeed and that itself is a soak in one another...nice mag!
I have 2 tubs and haven't soaked in one in years. But maybe I could be converted...
Nothing wrong with being a convert. Nice Magpie
Post a Comment