The costumes - I would always have something cute to wear. Better yet, it is someone else's job to make sure that is the case.
The script - everyone always knows what they are supposed to say. I say the right thing to you, you say the right thing back to me.
The understudy - someone ready and waiting to step in for me when I can't go on.
The dancing - what a great way to get my exercise!
The pacing - even when things are tough, it only lasts for a few minutes.
The "hang in there" song - just when I am at my lowest, someone comes and sings me a great song that cheers me up, and suddenly I know just what it is that I need to do.
The applause - everyone tells me what a great job I did.
The singing - how can anything go wrong when I've got a great score guiding my story along?
The singing - how could I ever feel down when I've got great music to belt out at the top of my lungs?
The fun - having a blast with friends and making magic happen.
Did I mention the singing?



No comments:
Post a Comment