Little Miss I-Love-Pink-and-I-Want-To-Take-Ballet is turning out to be quite the little athlete. It is fun to watch her doing well and having so much fun at things other than dancing. Not that I have a problem with dancing, it just makes a mamma proud and happy anytime her kids succeed.

This is her first of seven goals for the game.

My little giantess and her soccer team.

Last night we took the training wheels off of Nyah's bike (and spray painted it purple).
This morning we started practicing.
By the second or third try, she was riding on her own!
(Nice for me, a person can only handle so much running while bending in half to hold onto a bike.)

A proud and happy bike rider.
(She's been coming in occasionally for drinks and the like,
but for the bulk of the day Nyah's been out riding.)
1 comment:
Good work Nyah! Isn't it bittersweet when they become more independent?
Post a Comment