Thursday, August 27, 2009

That was totally AWESOME!!!

I just went rock climbing for the first time and I am in LOVE! It was so fun...therapuetic...happy...

It was me enjoying (and doing well at) something, as just plain Marti, not the mom or any of my other roles... Just Marti, having fun.

And I ROCKED! (Forgive the pun, I'm still pretty hyped up.) :)


(Sheesh. For whatever reason, it won't let me arrange the order of the pictures tonight. So the pictures are out of order. But still fun! Wheeee!)

I made it to the top on my second climb.

Coming down - very fun.

On my way up.

2 comments:

Lori B said...

Way to go! I'm glad you had so much fun. You know, Erika really loves rock climbing. You two should go together sometime, after the baby. And now it feels funny to tell you to go with Erika. you can if you want, but you don't have to. Anyway, who'd you go rock climbing with?

Marti said...

I went with the Young Women. :)