Saturday, October 3, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

So a little time has passed since Labor Day weekend, but I figured I'd put up some pictures of our camping trip. Barring the usual camping difficulties like Getting Your Toddler to Go To Sleep we had a really nice time. It was beautiful in the Uintas and I am convinced that kids just belong outdoors. They are just happier when they get to play outside.

Yes, I got to sit down and enjoy a good book. Yippee!! :)

We brought a hammock and were lucky enough to have trees to hang it in. The kids had a great time swinging each other in it.

1 comment:

Lori B said...

That looks like a most lovely place to camp. What fun! And you are right, kids do belong outdoors. I'm glad you got to enjoy a book. What's good for mommy is good for the kiddies.