We went to Pack's corn maze today. We've never done a corn maze before, and it was so fun! There were little "stations" that you had to find and punch ahole in your maze map to show that you found it. The kids got so excited every time we found a station. They would run ahead and then stop when there was a fork or a turn and ask me which way we needed to go. I tried to follow along on the map, but we got "lost" a couple of times before figuring out where on the map we were.

Kieran took the time, at several points,
to make "land marks" for us.




3 comments:
I love corn mazes and that looks like so much fun! I'm wildly jealous. Do you think it will still be there when I come home for christmas? We could go again. :)
Maybe we could build a snow maze. :)
Ooo. I like that idea. You better get a lot of snow. I love the picture of all four of you. You're all so cute and happy. I miss you!
Post a Comment