Thursday, November 26, 2009
Life is...
...just plain busy. I've said it so many times lately that I've learned life never slows down, you just normalize to the new busy. Well, with unemployment being our current adventure, I've actually had a less-hectic schedule because - drum roll, please - when you are using mostly food storage you aren't spending tons of time running to the grocery store! But of course, that time gets portioned out to different things, like making homemade Christmas gifts. I am busy as ever, but in a way that I like better. Somehow being unemployed is not distressing me or Jeremiah. I think we are just being blessed with peace and the knowledge that God is watching out for us. So in spite of all the crazy things that life brings, we're feeling pretty good. I think that this is going to be a nice Christmas season for us. I feel blessed, and that means that life is wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad that the two of you are feeling good about things. It will be a good Christmas season and I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment