Saturday, April 24, 2010
A Perfect Day
Wow, what an awesome day. We spent the morning getting the house cleaned up, and Jeremiah mopped the kitchen floor (you are awesome, Sweetheart). The kids spent a ton of time playing outside and enjoying the beautiful weather. I got to spend some time in my craft room (it was so great!) peacefully sewing. When Aiden woke up from his nap I presented him with the Diego bag I made for him because he is always wanting a baggie to carry his toys around in. He loved it and promptly filled it right up with trains and cars and a sippy cup. :) Late this afternoon we went to Salem pond and the kids caught (tiny) fish after (tiny) fish and they had so much fun!! Sigh. It has really been a wonderful day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds lovely!
The bit about trains & sippy cup fit right in with our toddler, too. Your sewing (quiet time) is my writing time. {bliss}
The bag sounds so cute! (picts, by chance?)
Post a Comment