So on Thursday and Friday I got to go to class 3 of my Foot Zoning course. Sigh. I learned so much awesome stuff, and I can't wait to practice more this month. We learned a lot about essential oils and all the wonderful things that they can do, and it made me feel so grateful to Heavenly Father. He has truly blessed us with the means to help ourselves and others, if we just take the time to learn how. And I wrapped up with my best zone EVER, practicing on my classmate, Jackie. I love learning how to Foot Zone. Love it, love it, love it.
Training milestone for today: ran four miles. Well, it's still the run .5, walk .1 thing, but I went the four miles. I think that during the week I will push for running at a faster pace so that I can eventually go faster than a 15 minute mile.
It makes me laugh a little to think about the kids coming and pestering me for food, etc, and whining, "When will you be done?" while I was in the middle of my run. Maybe next week I'll put on a movie for all of us - help pass the time for me and help them all survive without Mom for an hour or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment