Feet seem to be taking over my life...but I'm not complaining. :)
For my race training this morning I ran 5 miles. Then I spent the rest of the day stealing moments at the computer to choose a template for my new website for the up-and-coming foot zoning business.
Feet, feet, feet.
And then I remembered how in college, watching my violin-playing friends Karen and Stacy use their talents to pick up a little extra cash here and there playing at weddings, I used to wish that I had some kind of marketable skill. I used to daydream about being a business owner, too. Well now I am taking the first steps (had to keep the "feet" thing going, try not to roll your eyes at me too much) toward making those dreams a reality. I love it!
Sidenote: I am finding it amazingly helpful, as a mother, to have fun goals and things that I am enjoying working on. We are really struggling with contention among the kids right now, and the fun of my new goals really helps carry me through when they are being boogers. (My kids, boogers? I didn't really just say that.)
1 comment:
I don't know how I'm only seeing this post now. Weird. I would love to learn more about foot zoning when you get your business going.
Post a Comment