
The last time I tried to get pictures off of the camera I had technical difficulties, so I am a little behind. Above are Jeremiah and Aiden enjoying the festivities of Jeremiah's birthday. (As well as a brief sighting of the ever elusive Pirate Face.)
Nyah loved doing this when she was little, too.

We were invited to an awards assembly at school, where Kieran recieved an award for being a peacemaker in class. (We also experienced some unavoidable parental peer pressure. While we waited for the assembly to begin, more and more parents were sitting down with little bunches of balloons and some kind of toy. Some parents were getting out of their seats and returning with the same thing. We discovered that the "School Store" was selling these - as a fundraiser, of course - to all the parents of children who were recieving awards. Jeremiah ran to the nearby grocery store - where the balloons were a better deal - and we gave Kieran balloons, too.)

After the assembly we went to the park and had apple pie - something I had already prepared and planned on before all the balloon silliness. ;)
True heaven - sitting on the couch to watch a game and eat dinner. (Just kidding, he was just getting the last bits of a yummy sauce out of the pan.) 
Nyah making a "tinfoil salad." Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment