Monday, September 13, 2010

Motivation Monday


So I just happened upon an awesome blog: http://inspiredtoaction.com/.
As the site proclaims, "Inspired To Action is dedicated to practically helping moms develop the habits and skills they need to effectively manage their homes and raise children who are prepared to change the world." With uplifting things like tips on memorizing scriptures. Anyway, it is one that I am excited to follow.

And today is "Motivation Monday", when folks that visit the site share actions they have taken to be better mommies and/or stronger believers. So here is the awesome action that we have taken this week:


I have been reading this book. It has some really wonderful things to teach parents about raising their kids. So yesterday I approached Jeremiah about having one-on-one interviews with the kids, using the outline in the book. He was all over it. The kids loved the interviews, set awesome goals with him, and had a great time. Today after work, he followed up with them on the goals they had set. LOVE IT!! I am so excited to continue implementing good things like these interviews.

No comments: