Today a man from the insulation company came to fasten some loose insulation padding to one of our crawl space doors. I opened the door and greeted a man with dread locks and a great accent. When you hear that great (what I thought was a) Jamaican accent, you just have to smile.
He finished the job and said, "You know, I just have to thank you for your energy. You came to the door and were so happy and nice and that really lifts my energy." I laughed and said you're welcome and he went on, "I am from the Bahamas, and you know, we have so much to be grateful for here. So you've had a bad day, or a bad year, so what. Everything's going to be okay. We have so much to be grateful for."
He was right.
So thank you, Mr. Insulation Man From the Bahamas. You are right. Everything's gong to be okay. We really do have so much to be grateful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment