Saturday, March 14, 2009

Am I dumb or something?

Five points to whoever guesses where that quote is from.

I'm not dumb, but I'm either way too optimistic or a glutton for punishment. Today's to-do list is thankfully not one that we will be repeating. To make my school days with Kieran easier to manage, I set out to cook this week's dinner today. Add to that helping my friend Karen make her daughter's birthday cake. Add to that Jeremiah installing a new dishwasher. (Did I mention we haven't had a working dishy-washy for probably a couple of weeks now?) Add to that three not-so-happy kids because Mom and Dad are absorbed in something else and completely ignoring them. It all added up to one VERY STRESSFUL day.

The good news is, I don't have to cook OR WASH ANY MORE DISHES this week. YAY!

1 comment:

Lori B said...

Singing in the Rain

Gooooo Martha! I am always amazed at the things you are able to accomplish. I really think you are super mom.

In what ways are you easing up on the candida diet? (Just wondering what you're adding back in)