Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pass the eyeshade, please

Busy week. Busy day. Tired.
I took the kids to the zoo yesterday afternoon. They were kind of onery, actually, but it was a beautiful afternoon to be there. I just made the critical mistake of only packing one snack. Next time I will go fully stocked.


I had two fun blasts from the past today. I ran into Elder and Sister Clontz (a couple I served with in Nauvoo) outside of the Bountiful temple this morning. And at Costco this afternoon I talked for a minute with Bro. Midel (I can't remember how to spell his name) who was one of our advisors when I was on seminary council.

It just occured to me I ought to throw up the family portrait that Mike took for us last fall. It turned out really well. Thanks, Mike!

But now, I'm going to bed. YAY!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Gosh, you guys are cute! And in that family pic, Aiden looks just like his dad!